Food waste, also known as drowning water, food residues, food and kitchen residues, etc. Now people's awareness of environmental protection has increased. The disposal of food waste has always been a concern for people. The content of organic matter in food waste is high, about more than 95% of dry matter. It is easy to corrupting and stinking, and breed bacteria, causing the disease spread. Especially in the summer, secondary pollution can easily occur during collection and transportation. However, in addition to the high content of organic matter in food and kitchen waste, it is also rich in protein, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium and various trace elements. It has the characteristics of complete nutrition elements and high recycling value. DINGLI Company use of food waste as a comprehensive utilization of resources not only avoid the resources waste, but also makes the resources reused and turns waste into treasure There are three main paths for comprehensive utilization of food waste resources. The first is make the protein feed from kitchen waste. The food waste through sorted, impurities are removed, crushed, dehydrated, deoiled, and oil recovered, biomass diesel is produced, and yeast, probiotics, and auxiliary materials are added. After aerobic fermentation, drying, cooling, packaging, waste water and waste gas passes through To meet the discharge standards, the final product is protein feed and biomass diesel; the second is organic waste from kitchen waste. Food waste is sorted, impurities are removed, and crushed, dehydrated, deoiled, oil is recovered. To produce the biomass diesel, it needs to add yeast, enzyme preparations and auxiliary materials. After aerobic fermentation, drying, cooling, packaging, waste water and waste gas process to reach the discharge standards, the final product is organic fertilizer and biomass diesel. The third is the production of biogas from kitchen waste. After the sorting of kitchen garbage,
impurities removed, crushed, deoiled, and oil recovered, and adds anaerobic bacteria. In the sealed tanks, anaerobic fermentation is used to produce biogas for power generation or combustion, and waste residues are dehydrated, drying, cooling, and packaged, and the waste water is treated and discharged up to standard. The final products are biogas, organic fertilizer and biomass diesel.
1. Sealed material operation: It can be compose the different functions of the complete set of equipment, the material transport are all carried out in the fully closed state between the conveyer equipment, prevent secondary pollution and reduce the smell spill process, and the slag leaks out and reduced noise emitted inside.
2. Continuous process flow: The complete set of equipment from the food waste to the bagging of recycled products, which is a continuous production line, and the materials are operation in closed room.
3. Automation of production operations: The all of various function equipment can be coordinated and cooperated in the central control cabinet.
4. Programmable system control: The central control cabinet is provided. The process of completing the functions of the various equipments of the production line and the work coordination process between them are stored in the computer that already programmed. Human manual operation can be also used to guide individual devices operation, but manual operation is also controlled by programmed computer.
5. Zero emission and environmental protection: All the available materials including liquid waste can be completely recycled and reused, except for the solid waste and delivered by garbage trucks.